Wednesday 5 June 2013

Anniversary Card

It was my friend Claire's 25th Wedding Anniversary yesterday and here is the card I made.


The main image is a stamp  from a Joanna Sheen Wedding set called Diana.  Its stamped in Versafine, embossed with clear powder and coloured with Promarkers.  I added Glossy Accents to the two large roses.  The hearts are made with a punch and the numbers with a Cuttlebug Die.  The border along the bottom is using Spellbinders A2 Scallop Borders One.  The silver hearts look a bit dark but they are actually really shiny and bright - my photography skills are pretty non-existent!  Thank you for popping by and take care.  Christine xx

11 comments:

May said...

Gorgeous card Chris, Beautiful image & Love the papers & design...The colours are perfect! Hugs May x x x

chrissie said...

A very striking and beautiful card

Love Chrissie x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous card Chris! Love the heart and rose image. These SB borders are gorgeous aren't they! Susan x

Marleine said...


Hiya Chris,

This is a beautiful Wow card!

I love it and I can see why Claire loved it. Xx

Sandy said...

So pretty - I have always loved red and white cards!
sandy

Annie said...

Hi Chris....this is a beautiful card and I am sure it will be treasured by Claire x thank you so much for your kind wishes over the last few weeks, they have been truly appreciated.

Crafty hugs

Annie x

Redanne said...

Hi Chris, your card is simply gorgeous! Hugs, Anne x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Lovely card Chris fab colurs etc - thanks for popping over, Shaz in oz.x

Darnell said...

Oh, my ruby slippers, Christine, this is pure joy in a card! A masterpiece which will be treasured!!

Neet said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Bet she was delighted with it.
Hugs, Neet xx

Jester said...

Such a beautiful card, Chris. It ust have taken zges to make. I'm sure Claire must have loved it. Jx