Wednesday, 25 September 2013

What's on your Workdesk? Wednesday 225

At last I have managed to join in again!  I haven't showed my desk for so long!  Not much going on however, just a bit of a mess really where I unloaded by bag from visiting Alexander Palace show.  If you want to join in with WOYWW, then pop over to Julia's - its lots of fun!


I am pleased with my new stash!  Masks, stamps, some things to paint, paper, card, a gorgeous Sweet Poppy Stencil, a couple of Cosmic Shimmer embossing powders, adhesive pearls, double sided sticky sheets and a new bottle of Glossy Accents.  I am behind with all my blog visits (again) and will try and catch up over the next few days.  Will visit as many desks as I can too!  Thank you for visiting me, its so lovely of you to take the time!  Take care.  Christine xx

12 comments:

Sue said...

Ooooo! lots of lovely goodies there to play with LOL looks like you had a fab time huggles hun Sue xxxx

Karen Busby said...

Oooh lots of interesting stuff on your desk :) I am loving seeing what other crafters are up to. Thanks for sharing.

Scrapping Life (Karen ) no.82

mypapercraftworld said...

Ooh, a trip to Ally Pally, Chris ... bliss! Looks as though it was a VERY fruitful trip ... lots of fun things to play with! Anita :)

Julie Woodward said...

Whooo hoooo lots of goodies. I expect you to use one of everything there on your next WOYWW...Now there's a challenge!!!
XX Julie

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Looks like you had a great day Chris, plenty to keep you going! I think I will go to the NEC in November, can't wait! Susan x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

You got lots of great stash at the show that is for sure. What to play with first??!!! I admit that I love getting a big haul but it is often intimidating so then I can't decide what to play with next and end up using old stash. I guess I'm weird like that.

Sharon Madson said...

Can I come over and play with all your neat things? Looks so fun! :)
Happy WOYWW!
Sharon
#16

glitterandglue said...

Wow! What a lot of lovely things on your desk today - enjoy playing with them all. Love the stand up Christmas tree!! Imagination crafts are great things I have several of their masks, too.
Have a great week.
Margaret #61

Donna Wheat said...

ooo lots of lovely new stash to play with, have funn Donna #54

Nan G said...

Oh I see wood! Love wood even MDF! Lovely new stash lots to play with now. Happy WOYWW! Nan G #7 a few days late :)

Jackie said...

Oooo ... lots of lovely goodies here. I look forward to seeing what you create with them, Chris.
We probably passed each other at Ally Pally! I also came home with several new things for my stash. Next year we must think in advance and perhaps we can arrange to meet. Jx

Darnell J Knauss said...

Happy Belated WOYWW, Christine! Sorry I'm so tardy getting around! I love all your NBUS, yum, yum! Now I expect to see lots of posts from you showing off how you used all these goodies! Hugs, Darnell