Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Well its Christmas Day tomorrow so I would like to wish you and your families a wonderful, fun filled Christmas holidays!  I have only managed to make a couple of Christmas cards this year but I thought I would share this one with you.



Its a very simple card using wooden die cuts, glitter, paper, a stamp and Kraft Card.  With Darren still being poorly and also time spent with my gorgeous new Granddaughter Freya, I haven't been crafting or blogging at all - I am so sorry!  Will try and visit you all over Christmas.  I appreciate you sticking with me - it means so much!  I will try and do better next year.  Once again, have a wonderful Christmas.  Take care.  Christine xx

5 comments:

chrissie said...

Hope you can enjoy your Christmas Christine and that better times are on the way for you.

Love Chrissie x

Redanne said...

I have not blogged much over Christmas, nor made many cards either Chris. Thank you for your visit, love your Christmas card, the wooden embellies are lovely. Here's hoping that 2014 will be happy and healthy for all of us! Happy New Year to you and yours. Hugs, Anne x

Sandy said...

I sure have been absent over Christmas as well --- your card is delightful but I have to tell you -- I love your dictionary pages. I did not get to finish mine but will do so at my own pace.
It is going to be a great 2014 - I can tell!!
sandy

Jester said...

Such a beautiful little Christmas card, Chris.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I like the natural look of this card. So elegant. Hope your day was lovely!