Friday 28 March 2014

Dream

I am getting messy again with this one after my very clean and simple card last time!  



The main image is from a clear set by Debbi Moore - there are four similar images in the set and I had forgotten how fab they are.  This is the second time I have used one recently.  The 'Dream' sentiment and the danglers are clear stamps by Inky Doodles, the 'Happy Birthday' is a Penny Black wooden stamp and the extra little background stars are Lavinia.  The background is made using Spun Sugar, Weathered Wood and Picked Raspberry Distress Paints -  Iced Spruce and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink, water, Glimmer Mist and a Special Touch mask.  I never really use bows but dug out my bow maker and used it for the first time!  Its not the best bow in the world but with the jewel brad added, I quite like it!  
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
'Dream' is the theme at Hel's fab blog and 'Inky Antics' is what That's Crafty are looking for.  If you have the time, please pop over and see the amazing samples and other brilliant entries.  
Thank you so much for visiting me, I appreciate it loads and loads!  Have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing.  Take care.  Christine xx

14 comments:

Fliss said...

This is gorgeous Chris. A beautiful inky background for your stamping and such lovely images.
Thanks for joining in with our Inky Antics challenge at That's Crafty and wishing you good luck.
Fliss x

Jo said...

Oh wow, Chris, that's gorgeous! Stunning image, fab bow & love the colours you chose......just beautiful! Hope you're well......wishing you a lovely weekend!
hugs Jo x

Deborah said...

Wow! That's a gorgeous card! Thanks for entering it into the Inky Antics challenge - and good luck in the draw.

Sue said...

Oh this is great Christine! love the colours you have chosen as well :) have a great weekend huggles Sue xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab card hun... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wow Chris I love this, what fabulous colours the background is brilliant. Love the gorgeous stamps you used, everything works so well together! Susan xx

chrissie said...

A very beautiful card with terrific stamping and colours

Chrissie x

Jester said...

Such a fabulous card. It must have taken ages to make. I love all the different layers and your wonderful background, Chris. Jx

Redanne said...

Beautiful work Chris, I too had forgotten how wonderful that set of stamps is. I love the colours you used and the background is beautiful too. Hugs, Anne x

Sandy said...

This is one dream of a card - I love the dangles! I have never made good bows - I think your bow looks pretty darn good!
Sandy xx

Diane said...

What wonderful stamps, the colors turned out gorgeous.

Hugs diane

Kay Wallace said...

This is just amazing, Chris. I love that silhouette!

Anita in France said...

What a magical scene set against a lovely background, Chris ... and in such wonderful colours! Anita :)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a nifty card. I like all the sprinkles and sparkles that are on this card, like wishes blowing in the wind.