Saturday 22 November 2014

Bringing Home the Tree!

This is a really quick post or I am going to miss one of the challenges I want to enter!


This gorgeous, gorgeous stamp is by Clarity and I absolutely love it!  The sentiment is Clarity too.  They are both stamped with black Versafine and embossed with clear detail powder.  The mats are made using Spellbinders dies and the background card is embossed with a mask to look like snow and I painted all the dots with clear Wink of Stella.  I added lots of white glitter to the main image and around the white edges and the snowflakes are silver sequins.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Clarity Stamp  - Travel
Ink on my Fingers - To use Black
A Little Bit Crafty - Clean and Simple
Time Out Challenges - Embossing and Sparkle

These are all fabulous blogs, please pop over and have a look!

Thank you so much for visiting me - your visits and comments are appreciated so much!  Have a lovely weekend and take care!  Christine xxx

16 comments:

Redanne said...

It is a beautiful stamp and your card is beautiful too! Hugs, Anne xx

Sue said...

This is fab Chris it's really elegant huggles Sue xxx

chrissie said...

Really lovely black and white creation with a super stamp.

Love Chrissie x

vic said...

Gorgeous card Chris that stamp is lovely :)
Hugs
Vic x

Hels Sheridan said...

Such a pretty card Chris... love the sparkles... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper x

Anita in France said...

The sparkly monochrome is fabulous with this image, Chris ... I love how the curves on the framing mimic the curved wings of this wonderful old car! So delighted you played along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous Chris, reminds me of when I was young and we used to go and cut our tree down, we had a car like that too! Susan x

Jomada-Dawn said...

Just goes to show, less is more sometimes and you don't always need to use lots of stamps/embellishments/colours to make an elegant card. Good luck in the Clarity Challenge

Jester said...

I can see why you like that stamp, Chris. It's wonderful. I love your wintry Christmas card. It sets the stamp off perfectly. jx

Linda Page said...

Great Stamps this isn't it Chris I loved it the moment I saw it and you have created a lovely card with it. thanks for entering the Claritystamp challenge and good luck

Jacee said...

REally nice design chris
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Shona Chambers said...

I can totally see why you love this stamp, its stunning and says so much while being so simple. Love the snow in the background too, a gorgeous touch. Very happy you joined us at TIME OUT!!

Naomi said...

Welcome to the Clarity Challenge. I love that the truck is the star of the card. Hope you enjoy entering and good luck.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Chris! I love this card so much! It has a wonderful nostalgic feel! And your use of black and white is beautiful here! Thanks for sharing this and the blogs with all of us!

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

I love your card Chris, isn't this a great Clarity Stamp! Thank you for entering our Challenge and good luck. Sam xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

A sweet and easy Christmas card. It is speaks volumes in black and white.