Tuesday 23 May 2017

Sorry I have not been around for a while!

I am so very sorry I have not posted or visited very much over the last month.  It's been a difficult few weeks with lots of stuff going on which has impacted on my crafting and blogging.

I am going to stay with my daughter for a few days from tomorrow - it will be cool to spend some time with her and my two granddaughters - I call them 'my three gorgeous girls'! Hopefully when I come home, I will be able to get back to some crafting and blogging - after a rest for a while first of course!  

I hope this posts alright - it's the first one I have done on my IPad! Fingers crossed! 

I hope you are all ok and once again, sorry for my lack of comments and posts and thank you for sticking with me!

Take care! Christine xxx

15 comments:

Di said...

Hi Chris! I thought you were very quiet. Hope all is OK and that you return home rested and refreshed!

Love and a BIG hug

Di xxx

LesleyG said...

Hope you are ok, look forward to seeing you back, meantime take care xxx

Sandy said...

Hope everything is okay Chris - enjoy the love of your daughter and grand daughters. I am getting ready to check out for the summer - So much to do and so little time to get it all done!
Sandy xx

Redanne said...

Take care Chris and enjoy your time with your daughter and your lovely grandkids. Big hugs my friend, Anne xxx

Anita in France said...

Enjoy your trip, Chris ... and don't worry ever about not visiting ... we all understand and are happy when you are able to be around! Hugs, Anita :)

Darnell said...

I'll always stick with you, Chris! I know it's been difficult, but seeing your three gorgeous girls will lift you up! A visit to them is the perfect tonic!! Hugs all around!! Love, Darnell

Anne said...

Enjoy some time with your three gorgeous girl Chris, hope everything is ok

Anne xx

Jester said...

Your post posted fine! Hope you are ok, Chris, and that you have a good time with your 'three gorgeous girls'. Jx

Sarn said...

I hope you enjoy the time spent with your 3 gorgeous girls and that it helps with whatever your difficulties are.

Sending hugs your way.

Sarn xxx

scrappymo! said...

See you when you return and have lots of fun!

Julia said...

Well done on your first post from your iPad! I do hope you get a good rest with your daughter and the girls and enjoy your time in their company.
Thank you for commenting on my illustrated garden cards, it means a lot.
Take care, Julia xx

Sue said...

Hi Chris hope you have a wonderful time! see you soon huggles Sue xxx


okienurse said...

hope your time with the gorgeous girls is going well. Thanks for dropping by my desk and leaving a comment! Vickie #43

Karen Dunbrook said...

So sorry for your troubles...hope life gets better for you soon.
Sending hugs and well wishes.
Karen

Jester said...

Thanks for popping by, Chris, and for your encouraging comments. I hope life is getting a little easier for you. Jx