Monday 8 October 2018

Autumn Fairy

Hello and thank you for visiting me - sorry, yet again, that I haven't been around for ages.  I have a quick post today as I am getting ready to visit my daughter tomorrow for a few days so have to try and take it easy in between packing.   I used the lovely orange and yellow colours of autumn for this card - my photography skills (or lack of them) have let me down again - the colours are much richer in real life.



 I began with an inky background with Distress Inks and water then stamped with second and third generation Distress Ink with an IndigoBlu script stamp in the background.  The large images are also IndigoBlu and the fairy, stars, danging leaves and sentiment are Crafters Companion.  Sorry no details - I have to be quick - if you need any  specifics, please ask in a comment and  I will be pleased to get back to you.  They are all stamped with Versafine Clair Nocturne.  Loads of  sparkle from Stickles too.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Penny Black and More - Autumn Splendour.
Stamping Sensations - Shades of Autumn.
Allsorts - Trees and/or Leaves.
Craft Stamper - Take It Make It Challenge - Anything Goes.
Country View Challenges - Plant-tastic.

Thank you again for visiting me  - I know I have been completely rubbish  at my visits lately - so sorry!

Have a fabulous week.  Take care.  Christine xxx

20 comments:

Jannet said...

I love this Chris, it is so beautiful p, enjoy your visit with your daughter xx

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful scene you've created!! The colors and sparkle are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

brenda said...

A beautiful Autumnal creation Chris and the little fairy gives it such a magical feel, many thanks for joining our themes at Allsorts, Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Leanne Harris said...

Lovely Autumnal colours on this creation Chris, a very magical scene , thank you for sharing it with us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxx

Mac Mable said...

Love the fabulous colours on your wonderful card. The stamping and layout is amazing x. Enjoy your visit to your daughters x.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is a wonderful Autumnal creation Chris. It's lovely to see so much stamping and the stamps that you've used all work in perfect harmony with each other. I also love the touch of sparkle too.....what crafter doesn't :) Thank you for joining us in our 'Shades of Autumn' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x PS I've just become your newest follower :)

pinky said...

This is just gorgeous! I love fairy stamps and must get mine out again. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Hugs
Pinky

Redanne said...

You have not been rubbish at all, we all need to take breaks from time to time. Your card is beautiful, full of rich autumn cololur and I love the scene you created..

I hope you have a lovely time at your Daughter's. Big hugs, Anne xx

susiestacey said...

A lovely card, beautiful stamping, thank you for sharing at allsorts Leaves/Trees challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous warm background, Chris ... the images and sparkle make your scene so magical! Enjoy your time away ... hugs, Anita :)

Mummylade said...

Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week with this lovely project.

dutchess said...

Beautiful autumnal colours Chris...great stamps and you have created a lovely scene.....magic.....xxxxx

Mrs A. said...

What a gorgeous coloured card for Autumn. Have a lovely time at your daughters. Hugs Mrs A.

Daniela said...

Wonderful card and colours! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)

Anne said...

This is beautiful Chris, bet it's so much more sparkly in real life too!
Hope you had a lovely time with your Daughter
Anne x

Darnell said...

I think your photography is fine, Chris! It has captured your ethereal scene very well! What a beautiful wonderland for that lucky fairy to inhabit!! Gorgeous colors and schparkle! I hope you had a great time and are back home refreshed! Hugs, Darnell xxoo

Ellie Knol said...

LOVE it.. thanks for joining the TIMI challenge
xxx Ellie Knol xxx

rachel said...

This is so very pretty and I adore that touch of sparkle on th flower heads! thanks for joining my plantastic challenge at countryview challenges and good luck! Hugs rachel xx

Mia said...

A beautiful autumn card, Chris. GORGEOUS design and a great background. Kisses, my friend.

Jester said...

Hope you had a great time with your daughter, Chris. Don't apologise, I'm no better!!
This card is delightful - the sprinkles bring it alive, and what a beautiful background. Jx