Wednesday 25 December 2019

Happy Christmas

A very quick post today just to say Have a Very Happy Christmas!  Or Happy Holidays! - whatever is good for you.  Also, for those of you who are finding this a difficult time, I am sending you a great big comforting hug!



The snow embossing folder in the background along with all the dies are Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions and I added oodles of glitter for sparkle.  I used snippets of white card for the die cutting.  I love all things Christmas and Sparkly so I love how this turned out.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Pixies Snippets Playground - Use Snippets
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for visiting me and supporting me all through the year, I appreciate it more than words can say!

Have a truly wonderful day and holiday time!
Take care - Christine xx

11 comments:

Wendy L said...

So beautiful, thank you for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

brenda said...

A very elegant seasonal creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Redanne said...

A truly beautiful Card Chris, wishing you an Darren all the very best for the holiday season! Love and hugs, Anne xxx

Mrs A. said...

This looks really pretty. Hugs Mrs A.

KandA said...

Gorgeous card and the dies are fabulous xx

Di said...

Wonderful card Chris - I bet those die cuts took some patience - perfect!

Hugs

Di xx

Mac Mable said...

What a stunning card and so very classy and eye catching x. I hope the festivities went well and sending love and hugs? x.

Mac Mable said...

Yes we had a relaxing and wonderful time over Christmas and made lovely memories....Thank you for your blog friendship and here's to more crafting in 2020!! x

Linby said...

Great use of die cuts - so pretty.
Thanks for joining in with my anything goes challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Mummylade said...

Such a bright and lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Beautiful Chris, so elegant and classy 😘😘