Wednesday 27 April 2022

Crazy Bird!

Hello and thank you so much for visiting me today.  At last a card that isn't Christmas,  Yay!  I sent this to a friend for her birthday - I love this bird stamp, it comes from a fabulous set from Pink Ink called Crazy Birds.



I used watercolour card for the panel and stamped the crazy bird in Versafine Clair Nocturne and embossed with clear powder.  The watercolouring is done with Distress Ink.  The sentiment is from the same set and again I stamped and embossed with Versafine Clair on snippets of watercolour card.  The dangles are from a Lavinia Stamp set and are stamped with Versafine Clair inks.  I popped some glossy accents on her eye and added some glitter here and there for sparkle along with coordinating splatters.

I would like to enter the following challenges:-

Allsorts Challenge - I spy something beginning with 'B' - Bird.

We Love Stamping - Favourite Stamp - This crazy bird is definitely my favourite at the moment!

Stamping Sensations - I Love - I love this bird, I love pink and purple,  I love watercolouring and I love being crazy!!!

Snippets Playground - Use Snippets - the sentiment is made up of snippets of card.

Thank you again for visiting me.  I hope to be back later in the week with a Christmas card.  Fingers crossed!  Take care.  Hugs.  Christine xxx

9 comments:

Dena J said...

Oh, Christine! That crazy bird made me smile. What a fun image and great card. Thank you for sharing with us at the Allsorts challenge this week.

dutchess said...

What a fun card Chris…love the stamp and you have used great colours…your friend will love it …take care xxx

brenda said...

How lovely to see you again Chris, I was thinking about you only the other day and wondering how your eye ops went so just scrolled back for an update.

Love the colours of your fun birdie, I am sure you friend loved it as do I, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Linby said...

This is a really fun card and such lovely colours too. Thanks for taking part at We Love Stamping and Allsorts challenges.

Ellibelle said...

What a fabulous card you made for your friend. Love the bird/sentiment combo! So fun! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

Sarn said...

I can see why you love that bird stamp and the sentiment . . . they have made a great card Chris.

Thanks for submitting your homework to the Snippets Playground! Now come on up to the Treehouse for some refreshments! xxx

Mac Mable said...

Thanks for the smile with this fun and fabulous card. Great image and a fabulous sentiment too Chris x.

Di said...

What a fabulous card Chris! Such fun and I could have sworn those dingly dangly bits would have come from the same set of stamps - well matched! I have at least three friends who would love a card using this stamp set ....... you know the rest!

Hugs

Di xx

Darnell said...

How lovely to see you blog, Chris! Your card is 100% you - fabulous and tons of fun! Your friend will treasure it! I hope this means you are feeling better! Hugs, Darnell