Saturday 14 April 2018

Sorry!

Hello and thank you for visiting me - I really appreciate it!  I just want to say 'sorry' for a lack of posts and for limited comments on your lovely blogs.  I am not doing too well at the moment, nothing to worry about - my ME/CFS is very bad so my energy levels are at rock bottom along with other symptoms too.  My Doctor is helping all he can but all I can really do is rest until I feel better, so crafting, blogging, along with being on the Ipad and computer all have to be very limited.

I don't usually like to blog about health issues, so I am sorry if I sound like I am complaining, I don't mean to, and I know there are a lot of people a million times worse off than me, but I just wanted you to know that I am still around and will comment and blog along with joining in challenges when I can.  Unfortunately I have already got behind in sending people birthday cards - how bad is that!  For me it is unheard of!

Anyway - I have my feet up and a nice cuppa is next to me so its not all bad!  I have House of Elliott recording, I loved that series when it was first on our screens so I might watch that later.

I won't rattle on anymore.  Thank you for reading this and have a fabulous weekend!

Take care.  Christine xxxxxxxxxxxx 

17 comments:

Jannet said...

So sorry to hear you are feeling rotten Chris, sending you gentle comforting hugs. Britain’s Got Talent is on tonight it is usually good for a laugh or two. I hope you will be feeling much better very very soon. Xxxx

Anita in France said...

Sorry to hear you're so unwell, Chris. Rest up, recuperate and we'll all be here when you're ready to be back again! Hugs, Anita :)

dutchess said...

Sorry to hear you are not so good Chris....and hope that relaxing and resting helps you on the way....keep your feet up and enjoy the tv series....xxxx

LesleyG said...

Keep resting and don't worry about anything else. Hope you feel better soon xxx

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. Sending prayers and get well wishes your way. I hope you enjoy the series!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sue - said...

Sorry to hear you’re going through a bad patch. Just take it easy till it passes!xx

Anne said...

Awww sorry to hear you're not well Chris, get plenty of rest and relaxation and hope to see you crafting again soon
I used to love House of Elliot, what a blast from the past that is!
Anne xx

AlisonC said...

You can't do everything and you need to get well. Sometimes the only things is to take it easy. I enjoyed the House of Elliot too, sometimes is good to re-visit these old things and we are lucky to have so much available on demand. x

Darnell said...

How sweet of you to do a post to let everyone know what is happening so they don't wonder, Chris! I'm so sorry you are still having a flare. Keep on resting and then rest some more so you can recover and come back with mojo juices flowing everywhere! We will be here when that happens! Much love and hugs, Darnell

Fliss said...

Really sorry to hear that you're not feeling great at the moment Chris and hope that the resting helps to make you feel much better very soon.
Thinking of you.
Fliss xx

Redanne said...

Apologies for my lateness, we have had a few days away for Michael's 50th birthday, but home now. I am so very sorry that you are feeling so low but glad to hear that you are resting up and that your Doctor is supporting and helping you. Sometimes the best thing to do is just to 'give in' to these episodes and rest so that body and mind can get back in tune. Much love to you, I will be thinking of you.... and I will write soon! Big hugs, Anne xxx

Mrs A. said...

Sorry to hear that you are feeling so under the weather. Rest up and enjoy your time just relaxing. Take care. Hugs Mrs A.

Jester said...

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time at the moment, Chris. You don't need to apologise, though, your health should always come first. Hope you are feeling much better very soon. Jx

Scrapmate said...

Sorry to hear that things have been bad for you healthwise. Remember blogging is supposed to be an enjoyable activity and you shouldn't feel compelled to do it or guilty for not managing it. The most important thing is that you give yourself the time to manage your condition and forget about everything else. When you're up to it I'm sure we'll see more of your lovely art but for now just take it easy.

Mia said...

I really hope you feel better soon, Chris. I miss you, my friend. Kisses and take care of yourself.

Mia said...

Just a hello, my friend. Kisses!

Anne said...

I just stopped by to see if you were crafting again Chris, I hope you're feeling a bit better
Anne x