Friday 5 August 2022

Reindeer!

 Hello and thank you so much for visiting me!

A Christmas card today.




The background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder and the Reindeer and sentiment are both Sizzix dies.  I managed to find enough Snippets of red card to make five of these - it was tricky making sure I matched the right red to the sentiment on each one though but I managed it!  I wasn't even sure I would have a big enough snippet for one Reindeer,  it's amazing how much we keep over the years!

I added dots of silver stickles to the stag and fine clear glitter to the background.  I made the A6 card bases myself.  I didn't think to add stickles to the 'noel' before I took the photo, but will do that later on.  The reds all match on this one but the base card doesn't quite match on all five! 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Snippets Playground - Use Snippets. 
NBUS - Never Before Used Schtuff - mine are both the Reindeer and noel! 
Christmas Crafts All Year Long - Anything Christmas 

Thank you again for visiting me!  Have a lovely weekend.  
Take care. Hugs Christine xxx

6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous stag atop the embossed dots, Christine! Sptotted this beauty at NBUS. Have you ever checked out Christmas Kickstart - this card would fit there:
https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/08/christmas-kickstart-challenge-65-never.html

Darnell said...

Oh, my, Chris, that is a magnificent stag! He looks beautiful in red with the bling and you've used a perfect sediment with lots of similar movement! I hope you are feeling better. Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Sarn said...

What brilliant festive dies. Love the red and white colour scheme.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground! Please come up to the Treehouse Bar to enjoy a few cocktails! xxx

Di said...

Stunning card Chris! What a beautiful stag as well!

Hugs

Di xx

Bonnie Lynn said...

What an elegant reindeer card! I saw your card over at NBUS and have to come check it out.

Lena said...

So beautiful and festive. Love the red and white colour combo and your background is just perfect to showcase your magnificent stag!
Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Crafts All Year ‘Round. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day!
♥ Lena ~ DT
Christmas Crafts All Year ‘Round
Lena’s Creations