Tuesday 4 June 2024

I am back and with Crafty Individuals!


Hello, welcome to my blog!  It's such a long time since I last posted - its so bad.  Things just seemed to get away from me.  

I have still been crafting though and one of the companies I have been a keen follower of is Crafty Individuals.  I have been involved with them a lot on social media and Jean, co-owner with Malcolm, asked me to join their Design Team.  I was so excited!  I wasn't sure at first because of my health problems but there is no pressure so I said yes.

This Friday on Create and Craft TV channel at 7am and 11am UK time Crafty Individuals
have shows with awesome stamps, stencils and other fab goodies along with Jean's amazing demonstrations, well worth a watch! 

Here are a couple of Sneak Peeks of what is coming on the show:





The rest of the Design Team are amazing and their samples are wonderful!

Here is a previous card from an earlier release so you get to see a full card today as well:



The beautiful main image is Crafty Individuals CI-648 Blue Tit. And the sentiment is from CI-605.  I used a Lavinia Stamps stencil for the background - CI products work with everything you will already have.

I still use all my other companies stamps, stencils etc. so I hope to be posting more regularly now I have started, fingers crossed!  I am also looking forward to catching up with all your blogs too!  Sorry I have been away for so long. 

Thank you so much for visiting me!  Take care, hugs. xxx💖💖💖


6 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely to see you back Chris and I love Crafty Individuals! Jean is from up here in the North lol...I have been busy we now have a new Grandson I have blogged some photos of him. Take care hugs xx

LesleyG said...

Good to hear from you! How lovely to be on the design team 😃. That bird card is so cute, looking forward to seeing more xxx

Sue - said...

Good to see you back Chris and congratulations on your design post!

Jules said...

Hi Chris
Many congratulations on your design team position .. .. I am sure you will have lots of fun! Your samples look amazing.
Hope you are feeling much better now. I am sure crafting will help! It usually does!
Take Care
Love Jules xx

Sarn said...

Congrats on being invited to the CI Design Team.
Your Blue Tit card is just lovely with the soft background stenciling. Great image and sentiment. xxx

Darnell said...

Lovely to hear from you, Chris, and see you in the ol' Blogosphere! Congratulations on being on the DT for Crafty Individuals! Your sneak peaks are fantastic, as is your darling blue tit design! Love the colors!! Thanks for letting me know you posted! Hugs, Darnell