Tuesday 27 December 2016

Flowers and Fairies!

Hello, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas - now we are heading for New Year!



Quite a clean and simple card from me today.  The main image is from a fantastic clear stamp set from Penny Black called Botanical Garden - I actually bought it with a gift token I won from a previous Penny Black challenge, thank you Penny Black!  The fairies are from Inkylicious and the sentiment is from a clear set called Hope Blooms from Stamplorations.  All the stamping is done in black Versafine and I embossed just the flowers with detail clear powder.  The flowers are coloured with a couple of different purple Promarkers then I used Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen on them and the fairy wings.  The little stones are from my stash.

This is a quick post as I am a bit near the finish line for one of the challenges I want to enter!

I would like to enter the following:

Butterfly Challenges - all kinds of Fairies, Gnomes, Elves and Pixies.   I only just made it in time!
Penny Black and More - Black and White Plus One.
Stamping Sensations - Floral Fancies.

These are all awesome challenges - you need to have a look!

Thank you so much for visiting me!  Take care and have a wonderful week. Christine xxx

25 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Hi Chris, so glad you were able to play along. I love the detailing and sparkle on your card and it looks anything but simples. Love those little fairies too. hugs Mrs A.

Marlies said...

A beautiful CAS card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

chrissie said...

A really beautiful clean and crisp card--love the fairies

Chrissie xx

Enfys said...

Lovely card Chris. Happy New Year! Xx

brenda said...

It's a super entry for this months themes Chris, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Joan said...

A lovely card, very pretty flowers and I love the addition of the fairies

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I like that big bold greeting with your delicate flowers and fairies!

Redanne said...

It is so lovely to see a non-Christmas card, yours reminds me that the warmer weather will soon be on its way. The PB stamp is lovely and I love the sentiment too! Hope you have a lovely New Year Chris! Hugs, Anne xx

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely delightful and thanks for joining us at Penny Black And More this month, luv Sam x

Sarn said...

Simply GORGEOUS.

Happy New Year to you Chris and thanks for all your support on my blog.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Darnell said...

Aaah, you know you captured my clean and simple loving heart with this sweet and pretty card, Chris! It's precise and precious!! Wishing you all the best in the new year! Hugs, Darnell

Sue - said...

What a really pretty card Chris.

Anita in France said...

Delicate, soft and so pretty, Chris ... lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

Sandy said...

Where there are flowers, you know there be faeries!
Happy New Year!!
Sandy xx

tree said...

Your work is beautiful!

LesleyG said...

very pretty, love those little fairies xxx

Marina said...

This is pretty and I love the big sentiment you chose.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Chris, just popped over to thank you for the lovely comment on The Craft Barn and pleased I did , this is a lovely card. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

okienurse said...

love the fairies on the card...you know purple is a favorite color of mine! I haven't done as much as I would like too with the fibro and ME flaring up after the trips. I flew to CA for a week over Christmas and have been in bed most of the time since I got back Saturday. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my posts. I sit in bed and type on my laptop...whatever it takes to stay connected! Happy New Year! Vickie

SandeeNC said...

You can't get any better than flowers and fairies! Happy New Year!

scrappymo! said...

This is ever so pretty. I like that Penny Black image and it looks wonderful paired with those fairy stamps!

Jester said...

Hope you had a good Christmas, Chris, and best wishes for 2017!
Your card is lovely - so delicate, clean & crisp and I love the fairies!
Going to catch up now - sorry I am so behind. Jxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Gorgeous card Chris, well done on your work, do love the wee silhouettes of fairies.
Thanks for sharing your inspiration,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Barb said...

A very pretty and fresh looking card Chris. I love the colours. Barbxx

Neet said...

Love it. Am a big fan of CAS and this is not 'simple' but 'simply gorgeous'
Hugs, Neet xx
ps hope you both are well xx