Saturday 30 April 2022

Christmas Mouse!

Hello again and only a few days after my last post which is really good for me!  I will be keeping this post short as I am pretty exhausted at the mo.  



The tree (feather) and mouse are Lavinia Stamps.  The sentiment Creative Expressions and there is glitter for sparkle.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Rudolph Days Challenge - Anything Christmas. 

Allsorts Challenge - Anything goes with the option of scenic - mine is a simple scene.

 Darnell's NBUS Challenge - Never Before Used Schtuff - mine is the tree (feather).

Thank you so much for visiting me and have a lovely weekend. Hugs.  Christine xxx

12 comments:

LesleyG said...

Love this Chris! Xxx

Dena J said...

How clever to use the feather for the tree! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

Sue - said...

A lovely card Chris. Hope you feel less tired soon. xx

Ellibelle said...

Such a creative card, I love how you used the feather for the little mouse's Christmas tree. Super cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!

Darnell said...

Great to see you again so soon, Chris! I really love this whimsical card using a feather as a Christmas tree!! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

brenda said...

What a great way to use the feather Chris, real thinking outside the box, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Whisper said...

Simply delightful and thanks for joining us April's Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

Jannet said...

Wonderfully cute!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super clean and simple Christmas scene, perfect for our challenge at Allsorts this week - thank you for entering there.
Lorraine

Mac Mable said...

I love that fabulous 'tree', great sentiment to compliment it and that cute little mouse x. Hope you get your strength back soon Chris x.

Linby said...

It's such an inventive scene and a wonderful CAS card layout. Thanks for taking part in my challenge week at Allsorts challenge. Lynn x

Sarn said...

A lovely CAS Rudolph Day card!
I'm (very) late commenting on this, so I hope you're feeling better now xxx