Tuesday 18 July 2023

First Christmas Card for 2023!

Hello, and thank you so much for visiting me!  I have finally got round to starting my Christmas cards for this year - it is really late for me, oops!



I used Sue Wilson's Triple Layering Christmas Tree die on an embossed snowfall background - I can't remember the make of the folder, then added sparkles and little pearls from my stash.  The sentiment is from Woodware Christmas Extras stamp set. The card is 5 x 7 inches with a little chopped off the bottom.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Snippets Playground - Use snippets. Here are mine -


It was this Snippets challenge that got me going on my Christmas cards at last - Thank you so much!!!

Darnell's NBUS Challenge  - Never Before Used Schtuff - mine are the Christmas tree die and the sentiment.

Well, hopefully now I have started on my Christmas cards I will keep going and get them all made in time, fingers crossed!

Thank you again for visiting and take care. Hugs  Chris xxx








6 comments:

dutchess said...

Super Christmas card love the colours Chris….always good to get crafting again…take care xxx

Sarah said...

I love the simplicity of this card x

Di said...

I actually have this NBUS die set on my desk beside me Chris - it's made by/for Creative Expressions. A lovely idea to make the card from blues rather than greens. And so glad we kick started you into making the first of your Christmas cards!

Hugs
Di xx

Sarn said...

A terrific Christmas card using your snippets. Great to see a photo of the snippets too! So pleased to have got you started on this years festive makes.

Thanks for coming to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. Come up to the treehouse for a cocktail! xxx

Darnell said...

I love your fluffy pearlized snippets Christmas tree in an unconventional color! Well, maybe not unconventional for you, Chris, lol! I think everyone will be running late with ccs this year - it's not our fault, it's that time has sped up! Right? Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Sue said...

Well welcome back Chris! sorry it's took me so long to get around to commenting...it's so good to see you back crafting again! great card and thanks for your comments hugs Sue x