Saturday 22 August 2020

Be Happy Always!

Hello and thank you so much for visiting me!  My card today has a very important sentiment - be happy always!



The background is a Uniko background stamp inked with various shades of pink Distress Oxides stamped on a piece of white card.  On a snippet of white card I stamped the flower image, again Uniko, coloured with Promarkers then added different colours of Stickles.  When dry, I glued to panel then to pink card base.  The sentiment which is from Pinkfresh Studio and is taken from a large background stamp, has been stamped on another snippet of white card.  Finally, I added the three black gems.


I would like to enter the following challenges:


Pixies's Snippets Playground - Use Snippets.

Penny Black and More - Say it With Flowers.

Time Out Challenges - Photo Challenge.

Darnell's NBUS Challenge - Never Before Used Schtuff - Mine is the background stamp and the sentiment stamp.


Thank you again for visiting me.  I had a nice week this week as it was my birthday on Wednesday.  I had a really lovely day with cakes, the odd tipple and lots of gorgeous cards and pressies! 


Take care of yourselves and stay safe!  Hugs Christine xxx


18 comments:

Anita in France said...

The shimmer on that fabulous organic sprig is fantastic, Chris ... such a great contrast to the soft background stripes! Belated Happy Birthday! Hugs, Anita :)

dutchess said...

A great background Chris for your lovely floral spray....love a bit of glitter.....take care xxx

brenda said...

What a striking card Chris, great design and you can never go wrong with a touch of glitter, thanks so much for joining in our 'Say it with Flowers' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Jannet said...

I love the wonderful sparkle on this card, and I love your inspiring sentiment! Very many belated happy birthday wishes xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love how happy and glittery this is!
PJ @ princessjudy4@ yahoo.com

sandie said...

Gorgeous card and I do love the contrast of the graphic background and the pretty flower. And the sparkle is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining Time Out and thank you for leaving us a lovely comment on our blog x

Redanne said...

A stunning sparkly card Chris and something as simple as three black dots really brings the whole design to life - I must remember that tip! I hope you had a lovely birthday my friend and stay safe and well. Hugs, Anne xxx

Di said...

What a lovely card Chris - I adore all the sparkle! You have a steadier hand than me for sure. Love it.

Hugs

Di xxx

Mac Mable said...

I am so glad that you enjoyed your birthday and enjoyed the cake and the tipple x. What a beautiful card and the glimmer is so very pretty Christine x.

Darnell said...

Did someone say "tipple?" Where? I could sure use one or six of those and I'm glad you did it up right on your special day, Chris! You are the picture of optimism, my friend, and very inspiring to me ~ your beautiful card is a superb representation of that!! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep on keeping safe! Hugs, Darnell

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Mervi said...

Brilliant and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at PB&more Challenge;-))m

Gerrina said...

Good to see a different theme and stil all the colours! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Mrs A. said...

So lovely and sparkly with all the different Stickles.it gives a great effect. Hope you are both staying safe and well. Hugs Mrs A.

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Chris,
I had to stop and admire your beautiful card! The subtle stripes and sparkly floral are a great combo. The sentiment is so perfect! Glad you had fun using NBUS!

Mia said...

A super card with a positive sentiment! I simply love it, Chris! Kisses, my friend.

pinky said...

I am loving all that sparkle and the beautiful sentiment Chris!

Zoechaos said...

Hope you are well, Love this background such a lovely base for your other fabulous elements x