Friday 4 September 2020

50th Flower!

 Hello and thank you for visiting me.  This is a very quick post as I am not feeling too good today and want to enter Pixies's Snippets Playground which ends in the morning.



All stamps are Aall and Create, inks are Oxides and Versafine Claire.  The '50' is a die set from the works.  I used snippets for the flower, leaf and sentiment.  Lots of fussy cutting and doodled edge.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Pixies Snippets Playground - Use Snippets.

Darnell's NBUS Challenge - Never Before Used Schtuff. Mine is the Flower.


Thank you again for visiting me, I am off to bed now.  Take care and stay safe!  Christine xxx

9 comments:

dutchess said...

Great background Chris perfect for your stamping....hope you feel better soon ...take care xxx

Mac Mable said...

I so hope you are feeling a little better Chris? x.
What a unique and glorious card, which is so pretty. Love the stamping, the fussy cutting and the colouring too .

Sue Jones said...

Beautiful Card Chris x Hope you are feeling much better xx

Redanne said...

Chris, this is such a gorgeous card, I love that flower by Tracy and you have made it look beautiful, the way you have done the background looks amazing. Fantastic colours too.

I hope you feel much better soon and that you stay safe and well. Hugs, Anne xxx

Sarn said...

Lovely inked background with a gorgeous flower on top. Pretty card.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Chris lovely background hope your feeling much better hugs xx

Di said...

Lovely card Chris - and of course I adore the pink! Hope you're feeling a lot better now. Take care.

Hugs

Di xx

Darnell said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, Chris. I wouldn't know it looking at your colorful and happy doodled design! It's glorious and I love that it looks ready to hang on the wall! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep safe and feel better soon! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Chris ... the doodlie look is fabulous ... and what a great collage-y background! Hope you're feeling better by now! Hugs, Anita :)