Friday 18 September 2020

All Hearts!

 A really quick post again as I have a few minutes to catch a very important post!  Its to celebrate Allsorts Challenge Blog birthday!   The theme is 'I Love' .  So my husband's anniversary card from earlier this year is perfect!  I love my husband, I love hearts and I love the Clarity stamps I used to make it!




The stamps are so fun and I stamped them on Clarity design paper which I glued to card to make thicker, then embossed with clear powder and cut out with Clarity heart dies.  The background is a Sue Wilson embossing folder and the sentiment is HobbyArt.

Would like to enter the following challenges:

Allsorts - 'I Love'
Pixies Snippet's Playground - Use Snippets - mine are the sentiment and the smaller hearts.

Have to go to catch challenge.  Thank you so much for visiting me.  Take care and stay safe.
Hugs Chris xxxxxxx








10 comments:

Linby said...

You only just made it! I'm so glad you did as this is such a beautiful and colourful card.
Thanks for joining in with my I Love challenge at Allsorts birthday week.
Lynn x
DT

Mrs A. said...

How gorgeous is this card. At first I thought you had doodled the pattern yourself. I like the colours very much.hugs Mrs A.

Jannet said...

A beautiful heartfelt card, I am sure your husband just loved it! Good luck with the challenge, and stay safe xx

Neet said...

Spotted this on Bloglovin' and loved it, then I saw it was made by you so had to come by and say hello. Lovely card and I am sure DH was thrilled with it.
Hope all is well with you, I am playing with the JK figures at the moment - maybe in a couple of weeks I will have something to show.
Hugs, Neet xx

Redanne said...

Chris, the pattern on the hearts if beautiful and I love the colours in the background. Hubby must have been thrilled with this wonderful card.

Keep safe and well my friend. Big hugs, Anne xxx

Di said...

What a super card Chris! I bet Darren was really pleased with it - love the result of your hard work.

Hugs

Di xx

Anita in France said...

What cool, funky patterns on these dramatic hearts, Chris ... bold and so masculine! Hugs, Anita :)

sandie said...

And I love this card-adore the texture, the design and all the patterns-thank you so much for commenting on my blog so much-so appreciated x

Mac Mable said...

Great stamped hearts and what a creative and eye catching card for your husband x.

Scrapmate said...

I love those heart stamps, they are very cool. I bet your husband was pleased.