Friday 5 March 2021

Freya's 7th Birthday Card!

 Hello and thank you so much for visiting me.  My card today is actually one I made for my Granddaughter Freya's 7th birthday last year but I haven't blogged it yet.



The background, as far as I can remember, was a mop up piece which I stencilled.  All stamps and stencils are from Aall and Create.  The girls,  fairy, stall,  open sign, pen pot, paints and make things sign were all stamped on snippets of left over white card with Versafine Clair nocturne, embossed with clear powder, coloured with Promarkers then fussy cut out  The letters, number and little scalloped circles are die cut.  The circles and stars from snippets of white card coloured with Promarkers and the letters from snippets of black card.   I then made a pink card blank to attach the finished panel to.  I couldn't resist adding glossy accents to the eyes and of course dotted some glitter about for sparkle.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Time Out Challenges - Celebrate Time Out's 7th Birthday! Happy Birthday Time out!

Its Darren, my husband's birthday today. - a day of treats me thinks!  

Thank you again for visiting me - take care and stay safe!  Hugs xxx

11 comments:

Ellibelle said...

How cute and so perfect for a 7th birthday!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Mac Mable said...

What a super cute card for your Granddaughters birthday last year. Great use of the snippets and I love the pretty background. The little girls, the fairy and the little stall are so adorable and what fun images x. I bet she loved it? x. Happy birthday to your DH too x.

dutchess said...

It’s a great colourful card Chris ...I bet she loved it...hope you are keeping well...take care xxxx

Jannet said...

Very many happy returns to your husband today, enjoy all the special treats. I hope you are both doing ok. Your granddaughters card is perfectly wonderful

Anita in France said...

What fun, Chris ... cute, quirky, bright and happy ... perfect for a seven year old ... or any age really! Hugs, Anita :)

Mrs A. said...

Happy Birthday returns for
Darren. I hope you have both been able to have your vaccines done with no nasty after affects. Whilst I don’t relish a repeat performance from my first jab I will be certainly queuing up again for the second one. The cover it gives you and peace of mind far outweigh the negatives.
Love the card you made for Freya. Hugs Mrs A.

Di said...

What a fun card Chris - I bet Freya loved it! So sweet and exactly right for a seven year old little lady :)

Hugs

Di xx

Shauna said...

What a fun and unique card! I like the use of color throughout and I like the fun background! Thanks for playing at Time Out!
- Shauna

Lisa Kind said...

This card really made me smile! Love those images and that the one "makes things". Thanks for celebrating Time Out's birthday with us!

Darnell said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Darren and to Freya, too, if I haven't said so sooner. I'm not able to be on the computer much so I'm terribly behind times. I love this fun, colorful, and very whimsical design, Chris, and I'm sure she loved it, too! I hope you are both keeping well and that you've been vaccinated or are about to be! Love and hugs, Darnell

Zoechaos said...

Cute, fun card your granddaughter must have loved it. x