Friday 3 March 2017

Dragonfly Thank You!

Hello and thank you for stopping by to visit me - it makes me so happy that you did!  I have a very quick post today as I want to join in with Pixie's Snippets Playground and I have left it very near the closing date!  Luckily I have a card which is perfect that I have not blogged before - Di will recognise it I am sure!



It was simple to make but I love it!  I used a punch to punch out the little dragonflies from scraps of paper from my bits box.  They were all similar papers just different colours, I think they may have been Lili of the Valley.  I Wink of Stella'd them and glued them to my Kraft card base using a faint pencil line to assure they were straight.  It was easy to erase afterwards.  The thank you is stamped with Vintage Sepia Versafine and I think I Wink of Stella'd that too! It is a Visible Image stamp.

I am entering this into Pixie's Snippets Playground - Use Snippets

Di runs such a fun challenge - I really love to join in and the inspiration you find there is amazing! Thank you Di!

I mustn't leave it so late next time!  I seem to always be saying that with challenges!

Have a fabulous weekend whatever you will be doing and take care!  Christine xxx


13 comments:

Barb said...

Your card looks very elegant Chris and I like the home effect of your dragonflies. Barbxx

Di said...

I know that card! It's lovely, often the less is more ideas are the best - and pink as well of course! How strange that your images load sideways in Mr Linky - I think it makes you even more unique Chris :)

Hugs

Di xx

Scrapmate said...

This is such a lovely card, just my taste - CAS but elegant.

chrissie said...

Lovely card and great idea with the row of dragonflies

Chrissie xx

Redanne said...

This really is a lovely card Chris, I love the simplicity of it and those dragonflies are gorgeous! Hugs, Anne xx

Marina said...

A great cas design.

Liz McGuire, said...

Simple but very effective - love it!

Anita in France said...

So sweet and pretty, Chris ... the colours in those shimmery delicate dragonflies are perfect with the kraft! Hugs, Anita :)

Mrs A. said...

It's pink enough said!! What's not to like about it. Hugs Mrs A.

Anne said...

What a lovely simple idea Chris, very effective
Anne x

Darnell said...

Ohhh, I love this CASlicious card, Chris, not only because it is clean and simple, but because I love dragon flies!! They look so pretty against the kraft card! I hope you're feeling better!! Hugs, Darnell

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I like the ombre look of the dragonflies on that kraft card. Very nice!

Jester said...

As I'm sure I've said before, simple is often the best (and something I'm not very good at!). It's lovely! Jx