Friday 31 March 2017

Snowflake Scallop Tag!

Thank you so much for visiting me, I really appreciate it!  Its Christmas again today, this time a tag using the same Brusho watercolour card that I blogged here yesterday but had used for the snowflakes - today I used it for the background and used the same Tim Holtz dies as yesterday for the snowflakes but today used white card.  I hope that makes sense!



The tag die is Super Scallop Crecsent by Sizzix and is a Bigz die which I cut from the watercolour card and plain white, glued together, adhered the snowflakes and sentiment from Holly Jolly clear set by TCP Studio then added some little blue pearls and the satin ribbon.  I hope you can see the shine from the glimmer mist in the background - its gorgeous in real life!  I still have more than two A4 sheets of the Brusho watercolour card left to play with - might do an underwater scene next!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Christmas Cards All Year Round - Anything But A Card.
Bizzy Becs - Anything Goes.

Must dash - not much time left to link up!  Thanks again for visiting me!

Take care.  Christine xxx

13 comments:

Darnell said...

Had to come over from FB for a closer look, Chris! I love this even more than the last one! It is glimmery and gorgeous for your snowflake sky and I love the scallop edge! Hugs, Darnell xxoo

scrappymo! said...

This is a stunning tag. The beautiful background is fab with the crisp white snowflakes.

Sarn said...

Simply gorgeous. Xxx

chrissie said...

A great idea for this beautiful tag

Love Chrissie xx

Redanne said...

Oh yes Chris, this one is a real stunner, the tag shape is beautiful and those white snowflakes looks so beautiful against the gorgeous blue background! I am looking forward to seeing your underwater creation (I hope you do one) now! Hugs, Anne xx

Sue said...

Fabulous tag Chris its really gorgeous huggles Sue xx

Marina said...

You've made me realise that I haven't done very many Christmas cards yet this year...
I love the shape of this and the beautiful colour.

Karen Dunbrook said...

lovely Christine and look at you go working on your holiday cards!
xx Karen

Princess Judy Palmer said...

You have a lot of cool snowflake dies!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Chris, wow what a great crad, you've really don't so beautifully well done!!
Thanks so VERY much for joining in Bizzy Bec's Anything Goes Monthly challenge fro March, so sorry I'm really running late for last month!!
Shaz in Oz.x

Anita in France said...

Frosty, shimmery and fabulous, Chris ... that delicious blues background really makes those splendid snowflakes pop! Hugs, Anita :)

Jester said...

It's beautiful - I love the white snowflakes against the blue background. Jx

Deanne Saunders said...

Pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper